Graphic & UI Designer, Full Time
Would you like to:
- Design for globally recognised brands such as Google, YouTube and King
- Be a core part of a small, fast-growing team, where your opinion matters and will help influence our brand
- Have a clear path to promotion, growing your skills and knowledge with our business
- Work in a creative office in East London, with flexible working from home one day per week
Our next team member will have experience in designing for marketing, whether it be in websites, digital experiences, presentations or printed material. You will be reporting directly into the CEO, designing across the core areas of Web & UI, Marketing and Sales. You will need to show a passion for design, the ability to push boundaries and build creative solutions to complex problems.
The work is extremely varied – from vector graphics to UI design – so the ability to tackle different types of jobs with equal amounts of enthusiasm and skill is essential. But above everything else, you will have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
A large majority of client work will be for the advertising and technology industries, including working with one of the world’s largest brands – Google. You will become a core part of a small and agile team where your opinion counts in helping to grow the brand and business, having the potential to grow and lead a small design team within our business.
- Graphic design expert with excellent visual, written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (predominantly vector design in Illustrator)
- Knowledge and experience in designing for Websites & UI, with Sketch and/or Invision
- Have a decent knowledge of other applications such as PowerPoint and Keynote
- Able to take design feedback and incorporate it quickly
- Able to balance time across multiple projects, working in a fast-growth environment
- Work with minimal supervision, taking responsibility for your work and being able to prioritise projects in an organised manner, managing expectations across teams
- Demonstrate initiative in responding to briefs, bringing ideas to life with an enthusiastic and proactive approach
- Manage, direct and mentor the members of the creative team using your experience and skills and knowledge, inspiring great work
- Able to work in our office in East London (City Island, Canning Town)
Preferred (but not required):
- Industry experience working in or for a marketing / sales team
- Experience in the advertising or technology industry
- Experience managing, presenting to and dealing with clients
Welcome to Team RCCO:
We are a creative company founded by an ex-google creative lead and built by award-winning experts. Our core portfolio of clients are global players in the advertising and technology industry. Some brands you will work with are: Google, YouTube, King.com, Ad-Lib and more. We provide creative solutions to help our clients drive sales and success. Building websites, UI, presentations, videos and marketing materials with creativity at heart.
Why join us?
Work with global brands, have full control on transforming creative strategy, work in a buzzing creative environment in London and be a core part of a small team that is set to grow exponentially.
Package will include perks such as team events, trips abroad (based on overall company performance) and an unlimited beer fridge.
Please provide: Your CV, design qualifications and latest design portfolio.
Contact – email@example.com