Would you like to:
- Lead projects for global technology brands such as Google and exciting start-ups
- Work in a brand new creative studio in the heart of East London
- Be a core part of a small, fast-growth team, where your opinion matters and will help influence our brand and business strategy
- Have a clear path to promotion, growing your skills and knowledge with our business
- Enjoy team activities, an unlimited beer fridge and optional flexible working
Would you like to lead client projects for tech brands ranging from serious startups to global giants such as Google, YouTube and King.com? Join the leading integrated creative team for new and established tech pioneers.
Your key day-to-day roles will be:
- Leading digital projects - working across websites, product UI and apps. Taking projects from briefing stage through to MVP launch and ongoing development. Guiding clients on best practises, helping them transform their online experiences with thoughtful user experience and bold design. Leading other members of the digital team with clear feedback, growing their knowledge with your experience.
- UX Design - diagnose and understand the needs of our client’s user base. Create clear stories and solve user needs with UX solutions for our digital projects. Build wireframes that test user flows and allow our team to further develop the strategy before design. Use best practises, to work with clients to structure their content and navigation in a meaningful way and help simplify the experience for users.
- UI Design - create organised and thoughtful designs for our engineering team to build. Extend our client’s branding through design for online environments. Create UI component libraries that scale design systems and enable consistency. Transform UX wireframes into exciting online experiences, that consider all device sizes. Build for user interaction beyond static design, including using motion.
An ideal candidate will have experience working at a creative agency, as part of an in-house creative team or as a freelancer on digital design projects. You will be working across multiple projects, whether it be websites, platform UI or sales and marketing material. You will need to show a passion for design, ability to push boundaries and build creative solutions to complex problems.
Your role will be mainly working on our top-tier client projects. You will critique your own work and the work of others on your team. This is to ensure the best quality and consistency across projects, and verifying it meets our design standards and QA checks. As a digital designer, you will help coach the designers on your team and help grow both the quality of work and client satisfaction. You will interact with the brand, engineering and account management team, helping them solve briefs with creative solutions.
The work is extremely varied – so the ability to tackle different types of jobs with equal amounts of enthusiasm and skill is essential. Above everything else, you will have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude. You will have consideration for UX and usability across the multiple channels of your work. It is essential that you can take a brief and add value to the client’s goals. Your main day-to-day work will be on Whimsical, Figma and Google Workspace. Any experience with motion design, prototyping, and/or illustration of vector assets is a bonus.
A large majority of client work will be for the advertising and technology industries, including working with one of the world’s largest brands - Google. You will become a core part of a small and agile team where your opinion counts in helping to grow the brand and business.
- 3+ years industry experience working in a creative agency, in-house creative team or as a freelancer
- Experience leading UX/UI design for digital products and websites
- Able to grow the members of the creative team using your expertise and skills
- Extensive knowledge of UX/UI principles, ability to create UI design systems and build for a digital environment, preparing files for Engineering handover
- Digital design expert with excellent visual, written and verbal communications skills
- Experience using Figma, Framer or Sketch (we use Figma and Whimsical)
- Able to take design feedback and incorporate it quickly, solving user and client problems
- Able to balance time across multiple projects, working in a fast-growth environment
- Work with minimal supervision, taking responsibility for your work and being able to prioritise projects in an organised manner, managing expectations across teams
- Demonstrate initiative in responding to briefs, bringing ideas to life with an enthusiastic and proactive approach, guiding client projects with your experience
- Able to work in our office in East London (Stratford, E20) once it is safe to do so again. This role only for people legally eligible to work in the UK
- Experience in the advertising or technology industry
- Experience with motion design, animation and/or Principle prototypes
- Experience working with vector graphics / assets
30 days holiday incl. Bank holidays
Perks include high-end hardware, team away days, social Thursdays, flexible working and exclusive client perks.
Location: Plexal, Stratford
Unlimited tea, coffee, flexible break-out working areas, ping pong, yoga classes, canal-side views, and much more!
Who is RCCO?
We work with ambitious technology brands that are looking to achieve accelerated success. RCCO builds the key elements a tech brand needs to land clients, communicate their USPs and scale-up. We are digital focussed creatives building unique and engaging experiences, so that brands can transform the future.
Get to know us