Would you like to:
- Lead projects for global technology brands such as Google and exciting start-ups
- Work in a brand new creative studio in the heart of East London
- Be a core part of a small, fast-growth team, where your opinion matters and will help influence our brand and business strategy
- Have a clear path to promotion, growing your skills and knowledge with our business
- Enjoy team activities, an unlimited beer fridge and flexible working from home one day per week
Your key day-to-day roles will be:
- Digital & UI design - creating wireframes, mockups and final outputs for our clients. You will create designs for our development team to build into digital products - such as websites, apps and digital platforms. You will create organised and thoughtful designs that put the user at the heart and are easy for developers to understand and implement.
- Marketing material - taking briefs for campaigns and being able to create impactful concepts for digital delivery, such as branded sales and marketing materials for social media or presentations.
- Identity and assets - bring new approaches to our client’s brand identity, working on clear creative direction and building relevant assets to scale out the identity.
An ideal candidate will have experience in working at a creative agency or in-house creative team. You will be working across various digital projects, whether it be websites, platform UI or sales and marketing material. You will need to show a passion for design, ability to push boundaries and build creative solutions to complex problems.
Your role will include the opportunity to lead and grow the design team, getting stuck in with working on top-tier client projects. You will critique the design work and ensure it is of best quality before sharing with clients. As a digital designer, you will coach the designers on your team and help grow both the quality of work and client satisfaction. You will interact with clients, our in-house developers and the studio manager, helping solve briefs with creative solutions.
The work is extremely varied – from UI design to vector graphics - so the ability to tackle different types of jobs with equal amounts of enthusiasm and skill is essential. Above everything else, you will have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude. You will have consideration for UX and usability across the multiple channels of your work. It is essential that you can take a brief and add value to the client’s goals. Your main day-to-day work will be on Figma, the Adobe Suite and Google G Suite. Any experience with motion design and/or illustration of vector assets is a bonus.
A large majority of client work will be for the advertising and technology industries, including working with one of the world’s largest brands - Google. You will become a core part of a small and agile team where your opinion counts in helping to grow the brand and business.
- Industry experience at a creative agency, in-house creative team or freelance
- Experience in leading the members of a creative team using your experience and skills and knowledge, inspiring great work
- Graphic design expert with excellent visual, written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience using Figma, Framer or Invision
- Knowledge and experience in designing for Websites and/or UI
- Able to take design feedback and incorporate it quickly
- Able to balance time across multiple projects, working in a fast-growth environment
- Work with minimal supervision, taking responsibility for your work and being able to prioritise projects in an organised manner, managing expectations across teams
- Demonstrate initiative in responding to briefs, bringing ideas to life with an enthusiastic and proactive approach
- Able to work in our office in East London (Stratford, E15) and legally eligible to work in the UK
- Experience creating design systems / UI toolkits
- Experience in the advertising or technology industry
- Experience wireframing, and creating user stories for websites
- Experience with motion design or animation
- Experience illustrating vector graphics / assets
32 days holiday incl. Bank holidays
Perks include Macbook Pro, team away days, social Thursdays, flexible working one day a week and exclusive client perks.
Location: Us&Co Stratford (E15)
Unlimited tea, coffee, flexible break-out working areas, 5th floor Sky Lounge, Beer Thursdays
Who is RCCO?
We work with ambitious technology brands that are looking to achieve accelerated success. RCCO builds the key elements a tech brand needs to land clients, communicate their USPs and scale-up. We are digital focussed creatives building unique and engaging experiences, so that brands can transform the future.
Get to know us