Would you like to:
- Lead projects for global technology brands such as Google and exciting start-ups
- Work in a brand new creative studio in the heart of East London
- Be a core part of a small, fast-growth team, where your opinion matters and will help influence our brand and business strategy
- Have a clear path to promotion, growing your skills and knowledge with our business
- Enjoy team activities, an unlimited beer fridge and flexible working from home one day per week
Your key day-to-day roles will be:
- Motion graphics - creating 2D animated graphics, branding intro animations, video overlays, and dynamic asset packs to bring to life our video, website and branding projects. Confident with After Effects, experience with Lottie animation is a bonus.
- Video editing - crafting promotional films, case studies, brand documentaries and stories through video. Confident with Premiere Pro and able to bring concepts to life with creative initiative.
An ideal candidate will have experience in working at a creative agency or in-house studio. You will be working across various projects, whether it be video, websites or branding. You will need to show a passion for storytelling and bringing concepts to life through motion and video editing. You will have the ability to push boundaries and build creative solutions to complex problems.
Your role will be working on top-tier client projects. You will critique your own creative work and ensure it is of best quality before sharing with the Head of Video and clients. It will meet our brand standards and QA checks. As a motion designer, you will help coach the members on your team and help grow both the quality of work and client satisfaction. You will interact with the design and video team and the Studio Manager, helping them solve their briefs with creative solutions.
The work is extremely varied – from building TV ad video overlays to animating a character for a presentation - so the ability to tackle different types of jobs with equal amounts of enthusiasm and skill is essential. Above everything else, you will have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude. You will have an understanding of the advertising and video production industry. It is essential that you can take a brief and add value to the client’s goals. Your main day-to-day work will be on the Adobe Suite and Google G Suite. Any experience with graphic design or ability to film video content is a bonus.
A large majority of client work will be for the advertising and technology industries, including working with one of the world’s largest brands - Google. You will become a core part of a small and agile team where your opinion counts in helping to grow the brand and business.
Editing responsibilities: Ideally you are confident using Premiere Pro editing software and you have a solid understanding of the principles of editing. More editing and software experience is desirable but not a dealbreaker.
- Industry experience working in or for a creative agency or in-house production team
- Help grow the members of the creative team using your experience and skills
- Motion graphics expert with excellent visual, written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Able to take feedback and incorporate it quickly
- Able to balance time across multiple projects, working in a fast-growth environment
- Work with minimal supervision, taking responsibility for your work and being able to prioritise projects in an organised manner, managing expectations across teams
- Demonstrate initiative in responding to briefs, bringing ideas to life with an enthusiastic and proactive approach
- Able to work in our office in East London (Stratford, E15) and legally eligible to work in the UK
- Experience with motion design for websites (e.g. creating Lottie animation)
- Experience in the advertising or technology industry
- Experience illustrating vector graphics / assets
- Experience filming content for brands
32 days holiday incl. Bank holidays
Perks include Apple hardware, team away days, social Thursdays, flexible working one day a week and exclusive client perks.
Location: Us&Co Stratford (E15)
Unlimited tea, coffee, flexible break-out working areas, 5th floor Sky Lounge, Beer Thursdays
Who is RCCO?
We work with ambitious technology brands that are looking to achieve accelerated success. RCCO builds the key elements a tech brand needs to land clients, communicate their USPs and scale-up. We are digital focussed creatives building unique and engaging experiences, so that brands can transform the future.
Get to know us