Would you like to:
- Lead projects for global technology brands such as Google and exciting start-ups
- Work in a brand new creative studio in the heart of East London
- Be a core part of a small, fast-growth team, where your opinion matters and will help influence our brand and business strategy
- Have a clear path to promotion, growing your skills and knowledge with our business
- Enjoy team activities, an unlimited beer fridge and optional flexible working
Your key day-to-day roles will be:
- Growing client success - Providing support for clients by listening carefully about their needs and ensuring that we deliver great creative solutions that solve their business goals. Liaise with, and act as the link between, clients and RCCO by maintaining regular contact with both, managing day-to-day affairs and ensuring project success. Handling feedback, questions and issues between clients and RCCO.
- Creative briefing and ideation - Translating client requests into RCCO briefs - watertight documents that the design, development and content creation teams can easily turn into deliverables. Meeting with the appropriate RCCO stakeholders to brainstorm ideas and roadmap projects. Presenting creative work at certain milestones to clients, and collecting feedback in bitesize snippets for the relevant teams.
- Project and client admin - Arranging calls and meetings, recording notes as well as keeping up to date on client emails and administrative tasks. Supporting the senior team with their clients and projects, QA and proofreading, and working with extended freelance talent as and when projects require.
An ideal candidate will have experience in account management or creative strategy either at an agency or in house, digital experience is a bonus. You will be working across different clients, from tech giants like Google to start ups, so a passion for technology is a must. You will be a team player with great communication and rapport building skills who proactively seeks out opportunities to add value to the clients and team.
We are a creative agency so a creative background would be a nice to have. Within the role you may be asked to critique design work as well as translate client design feedback into creative briefs so an eye for detail, working knowledge of design best practice and experience working with creative teams would benefit you in this role.
Our team’s work is extremely varied – from UI design to animation - so the ability to tackle different types of client requirements with equal amounts of enthusiasm and skill is essential. Above everything else, you will have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and be agile in your approach. We are a reactive team with lots of projects and clients on the go at once, we are looking for someone who is good at task management and flexible in providing support to the whole team if needed.
A large majority of client work will be for the advertising and technology industries, including working with over 20 teams globally at one of the world’s largest brands - Google. You will become a core part of a small (but growing) team where your opinion counts in helping to grow the brand and business.
- Account Executive or Creative Strategy experience in house or at an agency
- Experience using G Suite, such as Slides and Sheets
- Good understanding of design best practices and able to critique work to a high standard
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and clients simultaneously
- Flexible and agile in your approach to work
- Able to take feedback and relay it quickly and effectively to the appropriate teams
- Able to balance time across multiple projects, working in a fast-growth environment
- Work with minimal supervision, taking responsibility for your work and being able to prioritise projects in an organised manner, managing expectations across teams
- Able to work in our office in East London and legally eligible to work in the UK
- Creative/design background
- Experience in the advertising or technology industry
30 days holiday incl. Bank holidays
Perks include Macbook Pro, team away days, social Thursdays, flexible working and exclusive client perks.
Location: Plexal, Stratford
Unlimited tea, coffee, flexible break-out working areas, ping pong, yoga classes, canal-side views, and much more!
Who is RCCO?
We work with ambitious technology brands that are looking to achieve accelerated success. RCCO builds the key elements a tech brand needs to land clients, communicate their USPs and scale-up. We are digital focussed creatives building unique and engaging experiences, so that brands can transform the future.
Get to know us